SIM card cutting

Sébastien Lorquet squalyl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 12:52:48 UTC 2010

I was doubtful. So I just tried with an old contactless card whose antenna
was dead.

The resut is near perfect. Use an ohp pen to draw the outline, use cissors,
profit!
That's a matter of 2 minutes.

It's not worth 1.20€ as marketed by SmartCardFocus.

I can make an instructable like wiki page this evening.

Sebastien