AW: l1test without hdlc (sercomm)

Rust, Marco marco.rust at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jun 22 17:48:33 UTC 2010

Great.
Easy, but working.

Thanks
Marco

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Steve Markgraf [mailto:steve at steve-m.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Juni 2010 02:10
An: Rust, Marco
Cc: baseband-devel at lists.osmocom.org
Betreff: Re: l1test without hdlc (sercomm)

Hi,

At 21.06.2010 23:48 Rust, Marco, wrote:

> Finally the information should be sent to an microcontroller over UART.
> What is the easiest way working for me?

In this case I would suggest swapping the console and the HDLC UART, by
changing

CONS_UART_NR 0 to 1 in /include/console.h
and
SERCOMM_UART_NR 1 to 0 in /include/comm/sercomm.h

and using the cons_puts() function.

Excerpt from console.h:
/*
This is the direct (IRQ driven) UART console, bypassing the HDLC layer.
You should not need to call those functions unless you've decided to
not use the HLDC layer or have a device with two UARTs
*/

Regards,
Steve