Problems with inaccurate assembled UmTRXv2

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:52:22 UTC 2012

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:36 PM, Andrey Sviyazov <andreysviyaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrew.
>
> Sorry for disturbing.
> How can I send broken PCB to you or directly to InlineGroup?
>
> Today I tried to fix LMS2 on 2nd board, but no results while.
> No answers via SPI from LMS2.
> Tommorow I'll remove LMS to test PCB traces under it.
> I think it is last chance.
>
> Alexander, do we have spare LMS chip?

No,, we don't.

Actually I'd ask the fab whether they have an X-ray machine and if
yes, then send the broken PCB back to them for inspection. It's much
more important for us now to understand what's wrong with production
then to repair one more board. If they don't have X-ray machine - I
think we could find one in Moscow. What do you think?

CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио