Problems with inaccurate assembled UmTRXv2

Andrey Sviyazov andreysviyaz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:36:38 UTC 2012

Hi Andrew.

Sorry for disturbing.
How can I send broken PCB to you or directly to InlineGroup?

Today I tried to fix LMS2 on 2nd board, but no results while.
No answers via SPI from LMS2.
Tommorow I'll remove LMS to test PCB traces under it.
I think it is last chance.

Alexander, do we have spare LMS chip?

Best regards,
Andrey Sviyazov.