control and listen tetra unencrypted network

Media media06 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 22:15:19 UTC 2012

Thank you for your answer. So this mean that u can see informations
like ISSI, ID group? Speech messages, you mean the SDS messages or
talk on the group - real time? have you full access to all group in
real time?

Sorry, i have no experience with osmocom project jet; i having a few
motorola terminals for testing, so this is my next step.

Thanks,
Regards.