OsmoDevCon 2019 date poll

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Oct 24 20:00:18 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I would like to get your input as to when we should schedule OsmoDevCon 2019.

NOTE: OsmoDevCon is our "for developers by developers" event, not to be confused
with OsmoCon, our public conference.

If we want to stay with the usual "Friday through Monday in April" arrangement,
we have the following options:

April 05-08, 2019
April 12-15, 2019
April 26-29, 2019

The one missing weekend in the list above is the easter weekend, which is probably
a good idea to exclude as flights and hotels are more expensive during that time,
and people might have other plans during holidays.

I would like to invite anyone planning to attend the Osmocom Developer Conference 2019
to participate in the poll at https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/OsmoDevCon2019/ to
state their availability/preference.  The Dudle only shows the first day of the four
days of OsmoDevCon.

Looking forward to your feedback so we can settle on a date soon. Thanks!

Kind regards,