latest sysmobts-mgr failure on NURAN 1.0

Prasad Kaup Prasad.Kaup at radisys.com
Wed May 25 11:52:28 UTC 2016

Hi All,
	We are trying to cross compile and test  latest osmo-pcu,  osmo-bts,  openbsc, osmo-sgsn , and ggsn.  One issue  we see with latest sysmobts-mgr
 (Commit ed494443cc1e9732b43ef99cccf187d17ac931ef) on Nuran 1.0 is as below.
	- PA is off
	- Signal is very low
	- No signal on slave.
With  sysmobts-mgr   preloaded(older commit version) on board,   the setup works fine.

Please help us in resolving this issue seen in master branch of osmo-bts latest commit.

Regards
Prasad