Academic project based on OpenGGSN

Manuel José Muñoz Calero manuelj.munoz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:18:48 UTC 2016

Well, the idea was to use libipsec to integrate IPSec functionality into
OpenGGSN code, so OpenGGSN itself could set IPSec parameters and start
connection.

Maybe it has no sense or it is not an improvement, this is why I am asking
you. I am no expert as you can see.

What about writting a GTP traffic open source analyzer?
I started writting it a couple of years ago.
I used tcpdump output and parsed it with awk and got statistics about many
things (especially errors, packets per protocols counting...).
It could be written in C this time.

Could be interesting doing it properly?