GTP, GGSN and PGW testing

Raghavendran N raghav at watchy.in
Tue Jul 12 03:12:16 UTC 2016

Hi Vasu,

Generally, such requests will need to be accompanied with the places you
looked for information: wiki, email archives etc,. After you don't find the
required information, you would write to the list saying where you looked
and what was not found. It will be good if you could do that and reply back.

Good to see that you are working in LTE.

Best regards,
-raghav