GTP, GGSN and PGW testing

Vasu Devan vasu.018 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:30:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

Currently i am working in LTE and would like to test SGW and PDN-GW along
with GTP protocol for my research aspect. I have already worked and used
OpenairInterface EPC. But, i wanted to explore other kernel or user-space
options of GTP.

Please let me know the procedure to access the code of ,
(i) Latest mainline linux kernel version with your GTP code and user space
GTP module.
(ii) Also, could you please kindly provide me access to the SGW/GGSN and
PGW codes.

Please kindly provide me access to the latest code, such that i could test
it and will even post the test results to the community.

Thanks & Regards
Vasu.