Regarding integration of NURAN L1 1.0

Minh-Quang Nguyen minh-quang.nguyen at nutaq.com
Fri Apr 1 15:34:58 UTC 2016

Hi Prasad,

It's good to know you are able to compile everything and make GSM voice calls with mobiles.

Regarding to GTP tunnel, I am guiding you to Osmocom GPRS wiki URL below for more information

http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OpenBSC_GPRS

Regards,

Minh-Quang Nguyen

Concepteur logiciel  |  Software designer GSM/Network

T. 418 914-7484 x2296  |  1 855 914-7484  |  F. 418 914-9477
2150, Cyrille-Duquet, Québec (Québec)  G1N 2G3 CANADA

minh-quang.nguyen at nutaq.com
www.nutaq.com

 QUEBEC MONTREAL NEW YORK

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube