Default build is broken since the 17th of January

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Jan 21 10:30:24 UTC 2013

Hi Alexander,

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 02:22:23PM +0400, Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
> >
> > I think given the low traffic on this list, it would be best to simply
> > send the mails here.  Only build failure reports should be sufficient,
> > build success is supposedly a normal event that needs no reporting here.
>
> I'm strongly against mixing human generated traffic and computer
> generated traffic at the same mailing list.

While I disagree, I respect your request (and will configure my incoming
mail filter to file both lists into the same folder).

> Given the expected low traffic and low number of users, maintaining a
> mailing list should not be a problem. If it's hard to host it at
> lists.osmocom.org, I could host it on our domain, though having it at
> the same domain as this mailing list looks more logical.

It is not a problem to set up another list, takes about 1 minute.  It
just means that people will have know about two lists and subscribe to
two lists.  But well, as indicated, I have no strong feelings about it.