Current list of failures in the pcu

Holger Hans Peter Freyther hfreyther at sysmocom.de
Fri Dec 6 13:20:00 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 01:35:09PM +0100, Andreas Eversberg wrote:

> is it already fixed? how can i test it? running "make check" does not
> cause any failure. (i use zecke/features/clean-up branch)

This is outdated. I will update sysmocom/master and sysmocom/clean-up
today.

> is there a way to reproduce this? you said "So as soon as we don't
> receive a frame from the UL. The send window at the phone and the PCU is
> going out of sync.". does this mean that it can be reproduced by
> dropping one frame on the uplink? (e.g. dropping frame with BSN 55 once.)

exactly. Dropping UL frames should be enough to re-produce it. But
have a look at tests/types/TypesTest.cpp. The nice part of separating
the spaghetti into classes/modules is that they can be unit tested.
So we should be able to easily re-produce the issue with a testcase
now.

holger

--
- Holger Freyther <hfreyther at sysmocom.de>       http://www.sysmocom.de/