Multislot finished and well tested

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 14:14:55 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther
<hfreyther at sysmocom.de> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 08:32:08AM +0200, jolly wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> i like to announce that multislot supports has been finished and is
>> working well.
>
> great! Do you have any unit tests for the scheduler? I think it is
> essential to have unit tests for the scheduling, e.g. specially as
> someone making a modification might not have devices with all the
> classes. I can help you to setup the autotest setup we are using in
> the other modules.

I second that - scheduling is a peculiar part and it's important to
have tests for it. Though I would say it should be more of a manual
testing to characterize performance and check for corner cases rather
then autotests.

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио
http://fairwaves.ru