Multislot finished and well tested

Holger Hans Peter Freyther hfreyther at sysmocom.de
Sun Jul 22 13:29:38 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 08:32:08AM +0200, jolly wrote:
> hi,
>
> i like to announce that multislot supports has been finished and is
> working well.

great! Do you have any unit tests for the scheduler? I think it is
essential to have unit tests for the scheduling, e.g. specially as
someone making a modification might not have devices with all the
classes. I can help you to setup the autotest setup we are using in
the other modules.

--
- Holger Freyther <hfreyther at sysmocom.de>       http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Schivelbeiner Str. 5