nano3g 237A <apologies if this is a repost>

Paul Atreides maud.dib1984 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 02:48:19 UTC 2021

Not sure if this is a repost, i just joined the list and i don't think i
had confirmed my account when i sent it (the confirmation was in my spam).
Anyways, not trying to be a bad list member.

I just picked up this IPAccess model which supports band 2/5 and has the
same housing as the other units on the accelerate3g5 project docs. I've
been pouring over docs and trying a lot of network configurations in my
home lab. I have the login information for the factory reset and can access
the web gui on port 8089 during the reset process, but ssh and telnet DMI
seem to be disabled. I've been fuzzing ports and i've tried static as well
as DHCP for IP addresses.
My thought was that if i point the nano3G to the IP of my osmo-hNodeB
machine that it would at least stimulate the device and maybe i'd see some
log messages in the HNodeB gateway, but so far i haven't seen anything in
the logs. i've also tried abisip-find and that doesn't find anything.
Wireshark shows basic 'who has' Layer 2 messages and also DHCP requests
sent to 0.0.0.0, both from the nano3g. The nano3g does get an ip from my
lab router and i can ping it. The LAN behind that router can also access
the 0.ipaccess ntp server, but again no telnet DMI or ssh so i'm unsure
where to go from here.
Layer 1 seems to show nothing on the uarfcn in the web gui, so it seems
that its not crossing all the right bridges.

I will admit, i haven't run any other osmo network components for the
network, but as far as i was reading the home nodeb gateway and ntp should
be the only things necessary to at least start the process.

Any insight on what to try next would be very helpful. Does anyone have
experience with this model?

thanks