[op25-dev] Intermittent crash [1 Attachment]

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Wed Jul 26 14:17:08 UTC 2017

Every now and then, shortly after startup I am seeing the error shown in
the attached screenshot.  It causes the program to exit.  It doesn't
show up every time, and if it doesn't appear within 30 seconds or so, it
won't ever.

I have no clue what's causing it; I don't think it's related to my
patches (at least, the offending line is well before any of my changes).
  Maybe something isn't always initialized properly?

John