[op25-dev] libairspy-dev in Unbuntu 14.04?

wa8wg@centurytel.net [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Fri Aug 11 20:50:00 UTC 2017

Can anyone assist in how to add Airspy (libairspy-dev) to GNU Radio + OP25 on Ubuntu 14.04?  I am presently using the RTL-SDR but would like to use my Airspy SDR.   I have come across some information that uses PyBombs to install libairspy-dev but can't seem to get PyBombs install properly on Ubuntu 14.04.

 I would also like to try it on Raspbian Jessie on my Pi3-B but don't believe that the Pi has enough processing power to run the minimum sampling rate of the Airspy.

 Any help would be appreciated.

 Bill, WA8WG