haiderali91 haiderali91 at protonmail.com
Fri Dec 28 05:19:03 UTC 2018

Thanks Mychaela for replying in detail.

Yes, there is no response on executing the whole command:

$ sudo ./osmocon -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -m c123xor ../../target/firmware/board/compal_e88/hello_world.compalram.bin

However, when i execute the following:
$sudo ./osmocon -p /dev/ttyUSB0

It returns: Cannot open serial device /dev/tty/USB0

Trying to figure out the problem..