Mot C139 phones (was: Osmocombb with USRP)

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 19:21:24 UTC 2017

> > If you like, I would be glad to resell you some of the ebay-sourced
> > C139 units in my stash
>
> yes i want . price

Hmm, I haven't really given it a serious thought until now.  I can do
$50 USD per phone plus an extra $50 USD for my time to pack the phone(s)
in a box, take the box to the Post Office and fill out their customs
forms, i.e., $100 for one phone, $150 for 2 phones, $200 for 3 phones
etc.

I do need to reiterate though that all of these C139 phones are the
North American version and can only receive 850 and 1900 MHz bands,
*not* 900 or 1800 MHz, thus I don't see how they can be useful to you
in India if your local GSM services are in the bands which these
phones can't receive.

M~