Osmocombb as a Zombie

thayyil09 yil thayyil at yandex.com
Fri Jun 9 16:21:55 UTC 2017

 It's very hard for a non C coder to follow the flow..
       yes its hard to follow without knowing  hw and lowlevel C
       because lang C is not OOP supported so it makes difficulty representing concept

is there someone that can help me in the Architectural level
       they have only few diagrams to show overview
       by that we cant understand code because code is not in OOP

BUT one thing
  they seperated each c files for specific task like oop does
  for example  transiver driver code is in rf folder  and they added heading in each file for understanding  its purpose