Osmocombb with USRP

Snehasish Kar snehasish.cse at LIVE.COM
Thu Jun 1 14:49:28 UTC 2017

Hello

>Wrong. What do you mean by 'device'?
Sorry for that. I mean your baseband application is only able to decode both uplink as well as downlink?

>I can only receive DL bursts for now.
What about decoding the uplink? I believe integrating the TDMA scheduler will enable it right?

>What do you mean by 'standard stack'?
By standard stack I meant the ccch_scan itself.

>What for? You can tune to any of surrounding carriers, and
>test the implementation against the real networks. Moreover
>you can use RTL-SDR while we don't have TX capabilities.

I will try that

>P.S. Please sign in to the baseband-devel mailing
>lists and CC to baseband-devel at lists.osmocom.org<mailto:baseband-devel at lists.osmocom.org>
>because your messages aren't displayed there.

Already did that, so I am able to receive other messages from the group.

BR
Snehasish