Osmocombb with USRP

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 14:30:18 UTC 2017

> your device, current supports both uplink and downlink rx

Wrong. What do you mean by 'device'?
I can only receive DL bursts for now.

As soon as I integrate TDMA scheduler, it will be possible
to decode raw bursts to L3 packets and forward them higher
layers.

> It can be further be connected to any standard L2/L3
> stack for further processing

What do you mean by 'standard stack'?

Some simple applications like ccch_scan already able
to tune SDR to required ARFCN and to start burst detection.

> Do you have some cfile

What for? You can tune to any of surrounding carriers, and
test the implementation against the real networks. Moreover
you can use RTL-SDR while we don't have TX capabilities.

P.S. Please sign in to the baseband-devel mailing
lists and CC to baseband-devel at lists.osmocom.org
because your messages aren't displayed there.

With best regards,
Vadim Yanitskiy.