Phone not receiving calls

samir samir.s.abed at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 14:14:37 UTC 2017

On Jul 26, 2017, at 4:50 PM, Sylvain Munaut <246tnt at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I have attached a .pcap file showing a location update and then an originated call.
>
> As suspected CCCH-CONF is 6, so it uses other timeslots than 0 for
> paging and which time slots is used for your SIM depends on a formula
> and the IMSI, you can't just select it. Currently osmocom-bb only
> support timeslot 0, so you're out of luck there, you'll need to add
> support for it yourself if you want to use it.

If I intend to use only one phone (always same IMSI) on only one specific BTS I would be able to calculate the timeslot, in this case is it possible to have the value of the timeslot hardcoded as a start for testing since I’m still new to osmocombb and must read a lot of code before being able to adjust it for my needs.

Best regards,