Phone not receiving calls

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 13:50:29 UTC 2017

> I have attached a .pcap file showing a location update and then an originated call.

As suspected CCCH-CONF is 6, so it uses other timeslots than 0 for
paging and which time slots is used for your SIM depends on a formula
and the IMSI, you can't just select it. Currently osmocom-bb only
support timeslot 0, so you're out of luck there, you'll need to add
support for it yourself if you want to use it.

Cheers,

   Sylvain