Osmocombb on Ubuntu 16.04

ty tyruskam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 11:15:19 UTC 2017

Hi Pau

Much appreciate your response. I did update the version of libtalloc and I
can confirm it is available after running the following;
tyrus at the-jedi-council:~/osmocom-bb/src$ strings
/usr/lib/libtalloc.so.2.1.10 | grep _talloc_zero_array
_talloc_zero_array
_talloc_zero_array

However, the same error persists at the same break point.