OsmoDevCon 2016 planning / wiki page

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Feb 28 09:59:40 UTC 2016

Dear all,

On Sat, Feb 06, 2016 at 12:54:33AM +0100, Harald Welte wrote:
> I've just created the template wiki page for OsmoDevCon2016 at
>
> 	http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OsmoDevCon2016
>
> please add your name to the list if you're interested to attend (and
> qualify as somebody who contributed to Osmocom projects).

We have meanwhile migrated this to the new redmine installation at

	http://projects.osmocom.org/projects/openbsc/wiki/OsmoDevCon2016

As today is February 28 (indicated as the last day for registration),
please let me know if you still have not added your name but are an
existing Osmocom developer/contributor and would like to attend.

Please also feel free to suggest further talks / discusison topics,
either about which you would like to talk, or about which you would like
to hear others talk.

Also, the current list of topics is merely a suggestion.  Please share
openly if you think you don't want to hear about one of the topics :)