OsmoDevCon 2016 planning / wiki page

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Feb 5 23:54:33 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've just created the template wiki page for OsmoDevCon2016 at

	http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OsmoDevCon2016

please add your name to the list if you're interested to attend (and
qualify as somebody who contributed to Osmocom projects).

Please also add any talks or workshops that you'd like to either
a) hold yourself, or
b) would want somebody else to talk about

Looking forward to meeting you all again.  It will already be the fifth
OsmoDevCon, so we might consider a small birthday celebration :)

Regards,
	Harald