What's the difference between the hello_world.e88flash.bin and hello_world.compalram.bin

qiuhan1989 qiuhan1989 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:32:27 UTC 2013

Thank you for your replying!
I see that difference. When I try to run the following command, it works,
but if I change FIRMWARE.compalram.bin to FIRMWARE.e88flash.bin, there is no
result.

$ ./osmocon -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -m c123xor
../../target/firmware/board/PHONE_TYPE/FIRMWARE.compalram.bin

And one more further question, if I want to write a firmware file by myself,
how can I manage to compile it running in ram or flash?