Some beginner questions and comments

Bhaskar11 niceguy108 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:44:50 UTC 2013

Should we consider separating *only* the shared header definitions and APIs
into a separate "shared" folder which would be accessed by the ARM compiler
and host compilers from *all* Osmocom related projects?

I've been porting the code to Windows and can see the benefits of clear
separation of code.

B.