asn.1 compilation

Max.Suraev at fairwaves.ru
Wed Nov 28 10:36:09 UTC 2012

Hello.

I'm having troubles compiling asn.1 files from
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/24_series/24.080/ASN.1/

I'm getting syntax error (syntax error at line 264 in module SS-Operations.asn: got
'SEQUENCE' expected ':') while running

erlc SS-Operations.asn

using Erlang version 15.b.1

As far as I recall Harald has done this for MAP asn.1

Are there any hints on what might be wrong?
Tried online compiler but it gives different errors in different places.

Should I use different version? Compile smth else before attempting to compile this
file? Fix syntax using some clever trick? Do some rtfm?

Any advices would be greatly appreciated.

--
best regards,
Max, http://fairwaves.ru