Problem building OsmocomBB

Dennis Weider kandanalor at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:56:56 UTC 2012

Hi!
I tried this tutorial to build my osmocomBB enviroment:
http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/GettingStarted
I downloaded the gnuarm toolchain from here:
http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/toolchain
I set the Path and i tried make, but it stops at

> arm-elf-ld: ../../shared/libosmocore/build-target/src/.libs/libosmocore.a(msgb.o): Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 3)
> ../../shared/libosmocore/build-target/src/.libs/libosmocore.a: could not read symbols: File in wrong format
> make[1]: *** [board/compal_e88/hello_world.compalram.elf] Fehler 1

I found a similar Thread on the mailing list here:
http://baseband-devel.722152.n3.nabble.com/unknown-error-td2758006.html#a2763434
But there is not a solution for the problem

I would be happy if anybody would be able to giv a solution.
MFG Kandanalor