[nuttx-bb] how to integrate nuttx-bb into upstream nuttx.

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Feb 28 23:04:18 UTC 2012

Hi Denis,

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 10:17:37PM +0100, Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli wrote:

> some of the related files have the following authors(can be combined
> together):

How did you do the analysis?  Just by looking at the header of the file,
or actually analyzing the author name information in the git commit logs
of those files?  The latter is probably more precise.  Of course you can
skip any trivial one-line changes as they are not copyrightable.

>  * Harald Welte

As indicated before, I don't mind re-licensing under BSD-style license
for the core drivers.  The actual GSM protocol stack is not to be
relicensed, but this is not what we're talking about anyway.

>  * Stefan Richter

I havent' heard of im in some time, sorry.

>  * Ingo Albrecht

He's a friend here in Berlin, and I believe he has already verbally
agreed to such relicensing.