Reliablility problem in current git?

Tim Ehlers osmocom at ehlers.info
Sun Feb 19 22:41:02 UTC 2012

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012, Sylvain Munaut wrote:

Hi Sylvain,

>> I can now say its not the mobile application (layer23). Its the new
>> layer1. When using the current mobile application with the old
>> layer1.compalram.bin, its working.
>
> Define "old" ....
>
> Are you using the sylvain/testing branch in both case ?

no, shall I? :)

I just checked out the main branch:

git clone git://git.osmocom.org/osmocom-bb.git

The "old" one is from 23.01. and it seems that layer1 is somehow new since
then. It now shows different string in the phone display and you can't
stop it with just shortly pressing power, but pressing for some seconds.

Cheers

Tim