Comprehensive User Directive Manual Needed

rola roladunjoye at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 00:21:04 UTC 2011

Like I mentioned earlier in my post that it took serious searching through
the mailing list to know what to do. I have done all what I think I am
expected to do but I'm yet to get cell information after using the SHOW CELL
1 command on the VTY.

Firstly, everything runs perfectly with respect to the Mobile App. I am
running the Mobile App with no SIM for now. I understand that Sylvian path
support SIM but I just want to see it run without SIM for now.

I will be so much grateful if anyone can just let me know what parameter to
set on VTY. Already I have written to the .cfg file and as well use 'conf t'
with 'ms 1' and 'no shutdown' parameters. For now, no traffic is displayed
by Wireshark despite of no error message in running of the Mobile.

I have looked thoroughly and couldn't find any info about displaying CELL
INFO with no SIM. I hope I get a response soon from anyone for me to finally
say EUREKA!!!

Best regards,

Rasak