How to change the log setting through vty?

josephli josephli1029 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 03:15:13 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have got the logging details of all c files in the directory
../layer23/src/mobile. And now I also want to check the log in the directory
of layer23/src/common/lapdm.c. I found the file logging_vty.c is similar to
interface_vty.c so I tried several times but it didnt work.

Can any one guide me how to use the vty to change the logging setting?