Nuttx for Calypso

l--putt ichgeh at l--putt.de
Tue May 24 21:27:09 UTC 2011

On 24.05.2011 16:46, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> Note that our "App" is more than a userspace "app"

Since we don't have a MMU, it's not much of a difference and there is no
real userspace. We can still register IRQs etc. I would suggest that the
GSM specific calls in board_init are moved to the "userspace" user_start
function. For the MT6235, we need a cleaner API once it runs Linux. But
for now on Nuttx, the current things are fine.

> It's also a FIQ interrupt handler and some 'drivers' (for the GSM
> specific stuff like DSP / TPU and the RF / external chips).

I'll add FIQs and extend the interface to support them soon.

> I'm also leaning toward having the board definition separate (at least
> part of them) since they'll including things like RFFE stuff that will
> only be useful for the GSM stuff.

Well, the configs directory holds board specific stuff. However, it's
probably not the appropriate place since it doesn't belong to the OS bit
is GSM related.