Please can anyone advise me - FMTOOL Error and no further processing

Steve Markgraf steve at steve-m.de
Sun Jul 3 19:12:18 UTC 2011

On 03.07.2011 20:26, Sébastien Lorquet wrote:

> Didn't you post a similar message a few days ago?

Yes, he did. In fact, he posted an almost identical message three
times.

@Raz Sharif: Please refrain from doing that. I've given you a few
pointers in my reply, and if that doesn't help, your cable seems to
have some sort defect (timing issue, tx line defective..). Did you do
a loopback-test by connecting RX to TX and see if sent data comes back?

Regards,
Steve