stuck in A1 Trying RPLMN while using testing branch? - change toolchain

Dobrica Pavlinusic dpavlin at rot13.org
Sat Jan 8 13:58:09 UTC 2011

Yesterday I asked on #osmocom irc channel about my problems with using
provider card and testing branch of osmocom-bb to connect to network.

I was stuck in "A1 Trying RPLMN", and I didn't see any response received
with all debugging turned on.

Today, I decided to change my arm toolchain to gnu-arm recommended at

http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/GettingStarted

I recompiled, and it worked without problems.

I'm writing this e-mail as future reference since I saw few people
having problem with this on irc.

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin at rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin