suggesting new mailing lists for osmocombb

Sébastien Lorquet squalyl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 07:10:42 UTC 2011

Well..

Even if, as Harald said, the list's volume is still low and we're free not
to answer to newcomers, that's still a great temptation.
And on top of that, if "useful" threads get hijacked...

every time I see new conversations in this gmail label, I ask myself whether
this is a newcomer trying to compile the wrong git branch, or a real
information about osmocom-bb.

Any feelings about that?

Sebastien