Linux + u-boot port to MT6235

Marcin Mielczarczyk marcin.mielczarczyk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 15:01:17 UTC 2010

Hi Harald,

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
> Hi Marcin,
>
> did you ever find schematics of the Sciphone G2 anywhere online?  It would
> be great to understand which of the I/O lines are connected to which
> peripherals, especially for the GSM part.

No I haven't found schematics for Sciphone G2. That's the only thing
missing actually.
But I found MT6235 reference schematics and I don't think Sciphone
change to much.
Schematics are attached in this message.

> Also, do you know the RF transceiver chip used in the device?  We already know
> the MT6129 and MT6139 from the MT622x based phones, but it might be a different
> one for the MT6235.

It's under plastic antenna, but it seems that I can unsolder it so I can check.
I checked on reference schematics and there is MT6140D.

BR,
Marcin