Linux + u-boot port to MT6235

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Oct 30 14:25:55 UTC 2010

Hi Marcin,

did you ever find schematics of the Sciphone G2 anywhere online?  It would
be great to understand which of the I/O lines are connected to which
peripherals, especially for the GSM part.

Also, do you know the RF transceiver chip used in the device?  We already know
the MT6129 and MT6139 from the MT622x based phones, but it might be a different
one for the MT6235.