osmocom on windows

eisencah eisenach wbg_1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 16:29:50 UTC 2010

Hello everybody.
I've done my reading on GSM these last months and have a general ideea how it works.
I would like to try to run osmocom on Windows  (hope don't get stoned for this :) )
I've been going throgh the files and see how interprocess communication is done (between osmocom and osmoload for example).
Do you have any recommendation about what to use on windows as the interface between the 2 programs? Has anyone else tried it?
Cheers,
Mihai.