sercomm/osmocon cant send CMD after PROMPT1

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Sun Mar 14 19:16:54 UTC 2010

Hello Nathan,

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 17:54:29 +0000, "Nathan Fain" <nat at fains.com> wrote:

> because i was on the python route I went ahead and wrote code all the way
> through uploading.  I was expecting I would get a NACK but instead I get
> neither a NACK nor ACK but the following response after uploading hello
> world.  Just curious if anyone has ever seen this before:

What you see looks like the strings inside the binary you send
to the phone. So your download code either echoes back what you
send or there is a problem with the cable (e.g. shortcut between
RX and TX). The phone usually does not echo back what it receives,
at least I never saw that.

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de