AW: TODO: OsmocomBB to continually iterate over all cells and dump SI

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu Dec 23 12:50:34 UTC 2010

On 12/23/2010 10:31 AM, Andreas.Eversberg wrote:

> - selecting between the generic text format and PCAP.

We have support for writing PCAP headers in OpenBSC (used to), I have some in
cellmgr_ng. I would propose to put the generation code into libosmocore and
then use it. The header and the payloads are easy to write.

> - option to wait some more time to receive more system informations than
> the mandatory 1..4

Also some more text in the log file would be nice (e.g. the operator name),
also cross referencing the neighbor cells, a script to diff between the cells
of multiple scans...