can't get SAM7-p64 board into SAM-BA

Stefan Op de Beek stefan at opdebeek.net
Mon Dec 20 23:47:22 UTC 2010

I tried to load the dfu.bin+main.bin (=samba) onto the Olimex SAM7-P64
 board. I connected jumper TEST for >10s, disconnected power, reconnected
power. I assume that it is possible now to upload firmware using sam-ba (i
tried both linux and windows) over the USB port. Even trying to connect
through the dbg serial port failed. Is there something wrong with the board
or in the procedure I follow. Should I see a USB-CDC serial port when the
SAM7 is running the SAM-BA bootloader? Any comments would be appreciated.