Working on the documentation...

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Mon Dec 20 19:15:13 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have started a GettingStarted[1] page to cover the topics of getting the
code, getting an ARM toolchain and pointing to the osmocon and layer23 pages
for the details. I was also going through the search to update the names of
the firmware binaries.

The CalypsoRomloader[2] page deserves an update as well. It is referring to
the GTA0X but then tries to flash a nonexistent E88 binary. I am not sure what
to turn this page into.

Do we also have a list of Milestones we want to accomplish (besides merging
the sending code to master)? Do we have junior tasks for people that would
like to get started on target and host firmware?

regards
	z.

[1] http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/GettingStarted
[2] http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/CalypsoRomloader