Free Software GSM Talk in Berlin on Dec. 9th

Ali Gündüz gndz.ali at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:49:15 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I'm going to be giving a presentation about free software GSM
implementations at the FSFE's Berlin meeting on December 9th, 2010. It
will be very elementary and newcomer-friendly.  I'm planning to go
over OsmocomBB, OpenBTS and OpenBSC, and discuss their security and
practical implications.

The talk will start at 19:30 in Newthinking Store Tucholskystr. 48,
10117 Berlin. You can find more about it on
http://aligunduz.org/blog/free_gsm_talk_next_week.html

Considering I'm not an expert on GSM myself, it would be nice to have
people more familiar with it in attendance.

Ali Gündüz