simtrac hw

ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Thu Dec 2 17:24:42 UTC 2010

I continued the hardware design

I added :
- a switch, to choose between SIMtrace and normal SC reader. the USB
CCID profile could be loaded during boot. VCC can be supplied to power
the SC.
- switches for the SC presence, included in the sockets
- LEDs to show the current mode
(green=reader,yellow=emulator,blue=sniffer,red=MitM)
- transistor array to control the LEDs, SC connections, and I/O line
- line names
- ....

as I'm not an electrician, could someone check if this could work,
resistors/capacitors are missing, ....

here the schema : https://gsm.tsaitgaist.info/SIMtrac/v0.4/SIMtrac.ps

Kevin