Off-by-one errors in Tx timing

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Sun Apr 25 22:58:16 UTC 2010

Hello Sylvain,

> When you look deeper into the call, there is the PLL setup that is done
> even earlier, to ensure that it's finished by that 'start' time.

The earlier versions I refer to did no yet switch RX/TX for each burst,
they used to switch after four burst were received/transmitted. In those
versions only the ABB windows was used with the TPU, however we had the
same situation because the code till enabling the TPU took longer than
the "AT" value.

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de